Guided tours of the Trabucchi d’Illasi Winery
The Company’s aim is to enable visitors to get to know the Trabucchi d’Illasi Winery, the natural environment in which the vines and olive trees are cultivated, the structure and organisation of the winery facilities and appreciate the close relationship between the wine and the land. Tours of the winery and the vineyards may be followed, on request, by a tasting of our products. During the tour and tasting, guests will be guided and assisted by the Company staff.
The tasting includes a tour of the 2000 square metre underground winery facilities hewn out of the natural rock, the Valpolicella vineyards and a tasting of 5 or 3 wines that are representative of the Company’s philosophy – including our finest Amarone della Valpolicella – to be chosen from among the following:
- Valpolicella superiore DOC 2014
- Valpolicella superiore Terra del Cereolo DOC 2010
- Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 2011
- Recioto della Valpolicella DOC 2009
- Recioto di Soave DOCG 2007
- IGT Veneto bianco organic Margherita 2020
- IGT Vento rosso “Dandarin” 2005 e 2007
Tasting of 3 wines selected by Trabucchi d’Illasi
COST: 25 € per person DURATION: 1 hour e 30 min.
Tasting of 5 wines selected by Trabucchi d’Illasi
COST: 30 € per person DURATION: 1 hour e 30 min.
Tours and tastings are held in Italian and English.
At the end of the tasting, customers will have the chance to purchase products in our wine shop.
On request, the tasting may be accompanied by a selection of local specialities for 5 €.
– all tastings require advance booking by the customer and prior confirmation by the Company;
– please inform us in advance of any food allergies or intolerances or any special needs. If such requests are not made in advance, the Company will not be liable for outcomes connected to the same.
Book your guided tour with tasting
The company is open for tours and tastings daily from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6.30pm.
On Saturday and Sunday by prior booking.
Tours are available for individuals or groups.
Horseback ride with tasting
Live a unique experience with a tasting path of our wines, thanks to the collaboration with Consorzio Ippostrade Europee.
A pleasant and relaxing horseback ride through the hills to discover small villages, capitals and old ruins of monasteries. At the end, you will be welcomed in our winery where you can taste the wines from organic farming.